Please note there are different tickets for different parts of EGS:
– Adventurer Pass (Aug 12 & 13): An all-access pass to the panels and talks on the 12th (10am-6pm) AND both concerts (orchestral concert with Mantra Collective and dance party with Chipzel) on the 13th (7.30-10pm)
– Mage Pass (Aug 12): Access to only the panels and talks content on the 12th (10am-6pm)
– Sound Summoner Pass (Aug 13): Access to both concerts (orchestral concert with Mantra Collective and dance party with Chipzel) on the 13th (7.30-10pm)
– Bard Pass (Aug 13): Access only to the orchestral concert with Mantra Collective on the 13th (7.30-8.30pm)
– Technomancer Pass (Aug 13): Access only to the dance party with Chipzel on the 13th (9-10pm)
The Edinburgh Game Symposium looks to create an open, inclusive, and fully-accessible forum for debate on the Scottish games and arts sectors from an international viewpoint; to support awareness of the Scottish games industry; and provide educational and creative opportunities for young, student, and aspiring game developers. It was born from collaborative efforts between Jacob Pernell, Luci Holland, and many more key supporters and helpers who share our vision and ethos, and have a passion for great games, experiences, and arts and educational inclusivity.
This year, the Edinburgh Game Symposium is taking a field trip and will be partnering with the Dare to be Digital ProtoPlay event held at Abertay University in Dundee. We are excited to have guest speakers travel from near and far to talk about their experiences in game development and game audio, including: Elspeth Eastman, Jaime Cross, Joanna Orland, and Malath Abbas.
As per EGS tradition, the event will conclude with a game music concert. This year, we are thrilled to feature chiptunes rockstar, Chipzel (Niamh Houston), and the Mantra Collective as our performers.
* * *
Please note:All EGS:PE (2015) tickets purchased are non-refundable should you be unable to attend, however in this case please contact the organisers and we will happily changeover the name on your ticket should you wish to pass it on.
In case of cancellation of the EGS:PE (2015) event by express decision of the Edinburgh Game Symposium organisers, EGS:PE (2015) tickets purchased will be refundable and reasonable attempts to notify guests in due time will be made where possible.
The Edinburgh Game Symposium organisers cannot be held responsible for unforeseeable cancellation/non-attendance of booked speakers advertised in the EGS:PE (2015) programme, nor for any travel and/or accommodation booking complications/expenses that may be incurred due to EGS:PE cancellation/disruption/changes, and will not issue ticket refunds due to any such occurrences. However in such cases the Edinburgh Game Symposium organisers will do their best to notify guests who have purchased tickets of significant programme/schedule changes through reasonable means and to find programme replacements where possible.
If you have any questions regarding this or for any more information, please do not hesitate to contact the event organisers.